The Exhibitor Kit has been created by your show team to help our exhibitors have a great show! Please review the exhibitor kit below and let us know if you have any questions as you prepare for the show.
Click the burgundy links below for more information on each item
2022 EXHIBITOR MANUAL - Read, save and share with anyone helping you prepare for the show. The information and forms below are supplemental to the exhibitor manual.
Show Decorator | Gilbert Exposition Management Service (GEMS)
Exhibitors are responsible for flooring to cover your entire booth (required for all booths.) You may supply your own tables and chairs or rent from the show decorator.
GEMS' services include material handling for all freight, forklift service, labor for
installation and dismantling, standard and custom furniture rental, carpet, and booth cleaning. An
advanced purchase discount is offered till October 25, 2022. Ordering early will ensure the availability of all needed items.
As a vendor, you will automatically receive an introduction email from GEMS with a Username and Temporary Password from email@example.com.
After you’ve logged on you will be able to order services. Should you have any questions or need to have the introduction e-mail resent, please contact GEMS by phone at 214.388.5722 Ext 1 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you did not order electricity when you signed up for the show, download and email the order form below to start your order for electricity at the show. *Deadline to order is October 19, 2022.
Electric Order Form
Reserved Trailer Parking - STORAGE OPTION
Limited spaces are available to reserve parking for a trailer inside the Bennett Event Center. Availability is on a first-come, first serve basis, and should be reserved by October 1st.
Please email Hannah Lewis, email@example.com.
- Cost: $150 (Must be paid upfront to reserve space)
- Location of trailer parking inside the facility is not predetermined and based upon arrival.
Trailers with a propane tank will be turned away
- Only rubber-tired vehicles are allowed in the building – no “tracks” or similarly belted vehicles/equipment.
Vehicles are not permitted to stay with the trailers
- No overnight stays inside the trailers
RV parking has no reservations available and is first-come, first serve.
To learn more regarding the RV Park on-site and the pricing, click the following link https://okcfairgrounds.com/visitors/rv-park or reach out to venue.
NOTE: There is another event at the venue which overlaps with the Oklahoma Christmas Show so we encourage you to have a backup plan if the RV parking lot is full.
Oklahoma Sales Tax
Tax rate on State Fairground property is 8.625% (subject to change). Every company is responsible for reporting sales tax for both the city and the state. We will send a list of all exhibitors to the tax department prior to show time, and you will receive an email from the tax department, the Friday before the show that provides a unique account number that you will use to login and report your sales.
Please direct all questions regarding taxes to
Chrishelle Bruner at the Oklahoma Tax Commission, (405) 522-6273 or SpecialEvents@tax.ok.gov
Click here for a simple way to establish insurance for the show.
A few things to be aware of:
- Exhibitors will have to pick the show from a drop-down list that includes shows other than just those run by MPE.
- Marketplace Events is not selling this insurance and doesn’t profit from it in any way. This is simply a resource for those exhibitors who don’t already have the required insurance coverage per their contracts.
The Insurance clause is #5 on the Terms and Conditions page of all booth space contracts. You may use any insurance company for insurance but it must meet the following requirements:
- Comprehensive General Liability and All Risk Property insurance
- Coverage must be from the start of move in to the end of move out
- Coverage of at least $1,000,000 for each separate occurrence
- Name Marketplace Events LLC and the venue as additional insured
- Provide a copy of the certificate of insurance (COI) to MPE if requested
Consumable Food & Beverage
CLICK HERE to
review the must-do's of selling consumable food and beverage at the show (even if you are not offering samples).
- $89 per night - 1 King w/sleeper sofa
- $89 per night - 2 Queens w/sleeper sofa
- Included: Free Parking, Free WiFi, Free airport shuttle, Fitness Center, and On-site Restaurant
Click Here or use Group Code code MTE, for discounted rate!
- $89 per night - 1 King w/sleeper sofa
- $89 per night - 2 Doubles w/sleeper sofa
- Included: Free Parking, Free WiFi, Free Breakfast, and On-site Restaurant
Click Here or use Group Code code G-XMAS, for discounted rate!
HOW TO ENHANCE YOUR COMPANY’S ONLINE EXHIBITOR LISTING
Your basic listing will be uploaded to the website when you book your booth. Within 24 hours of signing your contract, you will receive an automated email to enhance your listing. This link can be used multiple times and you can make updates and changes to your listing until ONE day after the show commences. If you have any questions regarding the online exhibitor listing or do not receive the link, please email JenK@mpeshows.com.
Need help with your listing?
View the tutorial video https://youtu.be/ecSxq1oKuYg and the FAQS
INVITE YOUR CUSTOMERS TO SHOP THE SHOW!
Upload the image to your social media, email blasts, and website to promote your company's participation at the 2022 Oklahoma Christmas Show. To save to your computer, right click on the photo and select "Save image as..."
Click Here to learn more about our traffic driver opportunities at the show!
HOLIDAY BOUTIQUE SHOP - Online Shoppers
The Holiday Boutique SHOP will be available to all vendors booked in a holiday show produced by Marketplace Events in 2022! One store. ONLINE. All the shows! Opening this September, the shop will be promoted to multiple markets and display products from sellers across multiple shows – that means more shoppers! If you have yet to receive your invitation to be a part of a brand-new way to connect with shoppers online and beyond the show floor, connect with us. Reach out now to receive your invitation to start selling at HolidayBoutiqueSHOP@mpeshows.com.